Sweet Potato Blender Muffins
Age: 10+ months
Time: 30 mins
- 1 Tbsp. banana (about 2”), mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. instant oats
- ¼ tsp. Flaxseed
- ½ oz. sweet potato puree (or a different puree of choice!)
- 1 SpoonfulOne Mix-in packet
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit
- In a small bowl, mash the banana and then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Portion into a 4 oz oven-safe ramekin and bake for 8 minutes.
- Cool and pop out of the baking dish before serving. Break into bite-size pieces for your little one.
- Enjoy immediately!