Sweet Potato Blender Muffins
Age: 12+ months
Time: 30 mins
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tsp flaxseed
- 1 tsp dried cranberries
- 1 oz sweet potato puree (or a different puree of choice!)
- 6 SpoonfulOne Mix-in packets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line mini muffin tray with paper liners.
- To a blender add banana, eggs, oats, flaxseed, and sweet potato puree. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour muffin batter into individual muffin tins. Pour SpoonfulOne Mix-In packet into each muffin tin and stir well to combine.
- Bake muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Enjoy mini muffins alongside fruit and veggies as a simple snack or breakfast!